– no rain forecast for tomorrow
– we will have indoor Pram Park (but pls leave prams at home if possible)
We will be serving:
– hamburgers, hot-dogs, veggies hot-dogs, home-made cakes
– teas, coffee, squash, juice etc
– 6 types of craft beer
– wine/G&T etc
Mask making for kids at Inky Cuttlefish will start approx 2pm
All are welcome to our next community event which will be a Family Fun Day & Beer Festival taking place at Gnome House on Saturday October 31st from 12pm – 8pm.
The events and activities WILL include:
– A pop-up pub with craft beer from E17’s very own Left Bank Brewery plus guest ales
– A BBQ (with veggie options)
– Cafe with tea, coffee, soft drinks & cakes
– A variety of craft stalls
– Halloween mask-making for children by Inky Cuttlefish Studios
– A Halloween fancy dress competition with prize-giving at 6pm (categories: children, adults & families)
– A fire engine from London Fire Brigade (pending emergency call-outs)
– An art exhibition by Willowfield School
– Retro & second hand furniture sale by Emmaus
Can you spare a couple of hours to serve tea, cook burgers or bake us a cake? Please email: email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.
Please share this with your friends and family!