Art Work by Anna Alcock
Please come and visit Gnome House during the 2015 E17 Art Trail where we’ll be holding a wonderful series of exhibitions curated by Anna Alcock.
Our opening hours during the E17 Art Trail will be:
– weekends 12-6pm
– Wed, Thu, Fri 10am – 2.30pm
Two significant dates for your diary:
Saturday May 30th: PREVIEW PARTY at Inky Cuttlefish Studios (in Gnome House) from 6pm onwards. All are welcome.
Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th June: THE BAR / CAFE WILL BE OPEN FROM 12-6pm.
– 2-5pm Free African storytelling/dance/drama workshops entitled ‘From Banjul to Blackhorse.’
– 12-6pm invited artists will be creating work in the main space.
Art work by Della Rees
In Inky Cuttlefish Studios you can see:
– ‘Mobiles’ by Martin Adams
– work inspired by the theme of flight by many of the printmakers that use Inky Cuttlefish
– an exciting and colourful collection of work by Learning Disability Experience
– images by the Women’s Group investigating conflict using fabric from Yinka Shonibare’s studio – Yinke Shonabara
There is more information in the E17 Art Trail Guide and under individual listings – and on the Art Trail website.